Join us for the first MLH member event in the state of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL!
At its core, CrimsonHacks is about bringing hackers from all over the south for a weekend of innovation. We are the first Major League Hacking member event in the state of Alabama. For 24 hours, 200 students from around the southeast will come together in Tuscaloosa at The University of Alabama for a weekend of innovation, free food, and of course, free swag.
For the full weekend schedule, visit CrimsonHacks.com/2017.
In order to be eligible for the event and for prizes:
- Projects must be submitted via Devpost.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a student at a university, trade school, or college (or graduated within 12 months)
- Maximum of 4 hackers per team
- Must be at event in-person
Include a description of your project, a brief summary of technologies used, and teammates.
Director of STEM Path to the MBA at The University of Alabama
Associate Professor of Computer Science at The University of Alabama
Judges will rate the uniqueness, creativity, and technical skill of your project.